“Discover How to Eliminate Shin Splints in Just Minutes without Expensive Appointments, Drugs or Surgery”
Discover the Simple Step-by-Step Guide That Will Finally End Your Shin Splints!
Dear Shin Splints Sufferer,
If you are interested in eliminating your Shin Splints in a fast, simple, safe and effective program that most health & fitness professionals don’t know about, or are doing wrong, then read this important letter.
Your Shin Splints & Who am I:
My name is Rick Kaselj. I am an exercise and injuries specialist and international presenter for effective exercises for injuries. I have written numerous articles that have appeared in newspapers and fitness magazines, have written leading exercise injury manuals, and taught over 301 presentations to 5876 fitness professionals across Canada and the USA.
I’ve developed the Shin Splints Solved Program to help you solve your Shin Splints.
The Shin Splints Solved Program is the result of 6 years of University study (including a Master’s Degree in Exercise Science), 16 years of hands-on experience, constant searching for the best Shin Splints techniques, and teaching these Shin Splints techniques to thousands of other fitness professionals who have used them to help their clients – plus thousands of personal training sessions with injury and Shin Splints clients, and the careful scrutiny of 22 medical research papers.
How this Whole Thing Came to Be……
My Shins Were Throbbing.
The pain had been building for a few days, but today it was unbearable.
I had finished off my run and it felt like my shins were going to explode. I wanted to take a knife and cut them to let the pressure and pain out.
I wondered if I had to give up running?
I wondered what I had done to myself.
I did as most do: ice and stretching.
This provided me with temporary relief. I wanted to get back to running pain-free.
I started doing some strange exercises that most people encouraged me not to do. I found they helped out a lot.
How this program will help you:
- You will be able to run pain-free without worrying if the pain is going to take away from your run
- You are going to fix your Shin Splints so you can go for a walk without worrying if the pain will come back
- You will end your Shin Splints so you can stop spending all kinds of money on appointments and enjoy doing something fun instead
- You can go back to soccer and live more fun memories
- You will wake us restful and refreshed not having to worry about your Shin Splints
Questions & Answers
Question: I have been told that I need to strengthen my shins. Is this true?
Strengthening your shins is important, but not the only thing you need to be doing in order to overcome your Shin Splints.
You need to be focusing on decreasing the tension and stress in your lower leg, but you also need to work on strengthening your ankle and building the endurance in your lower leg.
Question: Why does your program take so long to work?
I need to be honest and realistic.
I want to say this program will help you in 7 days, and I know it will.
In fact, I know your Shin Splints will feel better in 7 days if you follow this step-by-step program.
The reason why I say 12 weeks is if you want the Shin Splints to be gone for good, it will take 12 weeks to do so.
I did not want to give you a temporary fix; I wanted to give you long term relief.
That is what Shin Splints Solved does.
Let me summarize what you will experience when you get the program:
- On day 1 you will wonder if this stuff works but you will have a decrease in Shin Splint pain.
- On day 2 you will want to do more of the program and will feel your Shin Splints decrease even more.
- On day 3 the program will be incorporated into your life and it will only take a few minutes to continue decreasing your Shin Splints.
- On day 4 you will wonder why you did not get this program sooner.
Question: I have a bunch of exercises that I have been given to me for my Shin Splints. Should I do all of them?
Exercise is very important.
The problem with doing whatever exercise you find is oftentimes key components of a Shin Splints program are missed.
Common areas that are missed are the correct number of repetitions, proper rest between exercises, and ankle strengthening exercises.
Also, the order of the exercises are done is very important.
Question: Is this program just more exercises that I have to do?
No and yes!
Most fitness and health professionals take a shot gun approach to exercises for injuries. They keep giving you more and more exercises, hoping they will help.
I don’t do that.
I find the least number of exercises that you need to do, in the right order, at the correct amount, that cover all of the areas that need to be addressed in order to overcome shin splints.
To be frank, I would stop all of your other exercises you are doing for shin splints and give this program a go for 7 days.
Here are the Benefits of The Shin Splints Solved Program:
- Explains the 6 components you must do in order to overcome your Shin Splints
- Shows you the correct order to do the Shin Splints exercises in order to get pain relief
- Pain techniques you can start now, without doing any exercises, that will start to melt your Shin Splints away
- You will discover the exercises to DO and NOT DO if you have Shin Splints
- It will be explained to you who should and should not do the exercises
- Essential components of an exercise program to overcome your Shin Splints
- Inappropriate stretching and strengthening exercises that are making your Shin Splints worse
- The most important movement you need to do in order to overcome your Shin Splints
More Questions & Answers
Question: What is a Pain Relief Video Guide?
A video guide is a recorded video presentation that you can download to your computer, burn to a DVD or view right off the internet which takes you step-by-step through the program. The video provides all you need to know when it comes to understanding your shin splints, the exercises, and what you need to do. You can download the video at work or at home, and view it when it is convenient for you.
Question: How Does a Pain Relief Video Guide Work?
After getting the Shin Splints Solved Program, you will be directed to details on how to access the video guide and the full program. You can then view and download the video guide. The instructions to view and download the video guide are easy to follow and quick to do. If you have any problems, contact me and I will help you out.
Question: Do I have to Watch the Video Presentation all at One Time?
No, you can watch the video presentations at your own pace and re-visit any aspects of the video presentation when you like.
Question: Can I Burn the Video Presentation onto a DVD?
Yes, you can!
You can download the video presentations to your computer and then burn the video presentations to a blank DVD.
This allows you to watch the video presentation on a DVD player at home, on your laptop or on a different computer.
Question: Can I watch it on my phone or tablet?
It is in a format (M4V) that you can view on your phone or tablet.
Question: Why do so many people prefer to learn through a Pain Relief Video Presentation?
Benefits of Learning Through a Pain Relief Video Presentation:
- You can watch the video at your own pace and go back to key points at your convenience
- You can watch the video presentation on any computer, iPad or iPod
- You don’t have to take time off work and lose money in order to go to an appointment
- You can watch the video when it is convenient and best for you
- You can download the video presentation to your iPod or iPad and watch it whenever you have a moment
- You can learn the truth about Shin Splints from the convenience of your home
- You can view the video presentation on a PC or Mac
- You can download an MP3 of the video presentation and listen to it in your car, on your iPod or during your workout
- An affordable way of learning new detailed and research-backed, solution-focused information
- No time is wasted driving or flying to appointments
- No expensive and overpriced appointment fees
Question: I was surfing around the internet and found a bunch of Shin Splints exercises. Will these help?
I have found a lot of stuff on the internet, just surfing for Shin Splints injury information.
What you will find on the web is information focusing on one component of a Shin Splints program. As I mentioned above, there are 6 components to a successful Shin Splints program. The one component you find on the internet maybe “stretching”. There are still 5 other components that need to be done in order to create a successful Shin Splints program.
Doing the exercises you find on the internet might lead to your Shin Splints feeling better for a little while, but the pain will be back again because most exercise programs are missing the other 5 components.
Question: How long does it take to get my DVDs?
The cool thing is there is no wait.
You get the Shin Splints Solved Program right away.
After your order, you will instantly get access to the pain relief video guide, exercise manual and videos.
You can download everything to your computer and get started right away. No waiting for anything in the mail.
What is in Shin Splints Solved?
Regular Price $57 Discounted Price $37
Your Shin Splints Solved Program:
Summarizing what you will get for $57 $37:
Regular Price $57 Discounted Price $37
Helping you end your Shin Splints,
Rick Kaselj, MS
Author, The Shin Splints Solved Program
P.S. – There is NO RISK at all for you when you try the Shin Splints Solved Program. If you are not thrilled how this program decreases your Shin Splints, let me know and I will refund your order. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. Rick Kaselj has been trusted by the largest fitness & rehabilitation associations in North America (NSCA, ACE, CanFitPro, BCRPA, BCAK, CKA, NHPC).
P.P.S – If you are sick and tired of not knowing what to do about your Shin Splints, now you can find out. CLICK HERE to End Your Shin Splints
P.P.P.S. – There’s only one catch to all this. You need to act now to get the complete package. I’ve been told this package is way too cheap now and the price will be going up very soon. So, if I decide to keep the price the same, a few of the components may be removed at any time and put up for sale separately.
Regular Price $57 Special Discounted Price $37
NOTE: The Shin Splints Solved Program is a downloadable video and e-book. No physical products will be shipped. After you order, you will get INSTANT ACCESS to download the video and e-book. The e-book format is adobe acrobat PDF, which can be viewed on Mac or PC. The video format is M4V which can be viewed on Mac or PC. If you have any questions or need help, you can contact us at support (at) ExercisesForInjuries.com.